I just went on a tour in the museum, and it was great. The tour was called “highlights”. It was about the main attractions in the Museum. The one thing I recommend to see the painting “George Washington crossing the Delaware”. There are some historical facts missrepesented, but never the less the painting is still good.
- It takes place in a cold, windy storm, at midnight so dark the crew couldn’t even see there own hands.
- The flag was supposed to be the Grand Union Flag because this takes place in1776 and the American flag as we know it was made in 1777.
- The boat is too small to carry so many people.
- The ice never gets that thick on the Delaware river.
- Georges wouldn’t be able to stand on a boat that shallow.
All of these historical inaccuracies are there to make this picture dramatic. and this picture is”DRAMATIC”.